Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Marina is the tour operated by Yahoo Tours LLC Company. The main attraction of this tour is Palm Island which is the 8th wonder of the world.
The main attractions of this area are:
1) Dubai Marina Yacht Club which has Dhow at its west side.
2) Once the yacht club is crossed, Dubai Marina Channel is reached. It has Dubai Marina and the Jumeirah’s Beach residence on one side each.
3) The next landmark is Palm Island. The amazing view of buildings, villas and Hotel Atlantis along with beach resorts proves the real worth of this trip.
4) These views are the main highlight of this trip.
5) On crossing the Palm Island, Burj Al Arab hotel can be seen. This is the most luxurious and magnificent hotel in the world.
6) On crossing the Palm Island, Burj Al Arab hotel can be seen. This is the most luxurious and magnificent hotel in the world. Palm Island is the main highlight of this trip which is viewed while enjoying dinner on luxurious yacht.
Entertainment shows & alcohol facility will not be available during the month of Ramadan (19 July–18 August)
- Welcome drink, tea, coffee and water.
- 2 hours shipping tour of Yacht club, Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Marina, Palm Islands and Marina Towers.
- Access to airy upper deck and the lower deck, which is completely air-conditioned.
- Hard drinks can be availed at extra cost.
- Soft Music and belly dance performed by talented professionals.
- International buffet dinner serving exotic dishes in both veg and non-veg choice.
- Separate washrooms for males and females.
- Smoking is allowed only at the upper deck.
- Pick and drop facility is available either from residence or hotel in Dubai.
Pick up & Drop Off:
Pick up & drop back will be provided from Dubai only.
Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
Points to remember:
Age for Children is only from (3 -10 years).
Infants below 03 years are free.
Seats are not pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first come first serve basis.
|Days of Operation
||Drop Back Timings
|Departs on Daily Basis
||07:00 PM - 07:30 PM
||10:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Rates & Bookings
Bookings can be made online through booking page in this website or by contacting our tour consultants on any of the below numbers.
Online Booking options are also available by making direct payment through your valid Visa / Master Cards.
Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
Our tour representative can come & collect the payment for this tour from your location at no extra charges.
Upon confirmation from our side, you can even make the payment to the tour guide at the time of your tour.
If Cancellations are notified to us 24 hours prior to the tour – Full refund will be provided.
If Cancellations are notified to us within 24 hours of the tour – No Refund will be provided.
We reserve the right to cancel any part or whole tour for reasons of government decisions, weather conditions and force majeure for which the clients will either be offered an alternate date for the tour or we will refund the full amount charged