Oman Khasab Tours
Khasab is one of the famous tourist destinations in Dubai. It is the capital of Musandam. Some of the major tourist attractions of this place are:
1) Fishing harbor: If the typical fishermen life needs to be experienced, this is the place to visit. Early mornings are quite lively here.
2) Dhow cruise: Straits of Hormuz can be visited through this trip. Telegraph Island is one of the anchoring points. Dolphins are the main attraction of Telegraph Island.
3) Musandam Mountains: The highest peak of Musandam provides a fantastic view of the city.
4) Portuguese fort: This is a rehabilitated fort in Khasab.
5) Village Qadah: This village is famous for pre-historic rocks.
6) Omani Dhow: This is a traditional set up decorated with carpets and cushions. It is one of the points of the cruise trip to Fjords of Musandam.
Khasab can be reached by road from Dubai airport in three hours and is connected to Muscat by air also. Air route is just the matter of 50 minutes.
Main features of the Tour:
1) Buffet Lunch and refreshments
2) Under-water swimming and dolphins
3) Telegraph Island exploration
4) Transport facility from residence and hotel in Dubai
5) 7 hrs cruise on Omani Dhow
6) Visa charges need to be borne separately by the on-boarders.
- Pick up & drop back will be provided from Dubai only. Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- From the Khasab harbor, approx. 07 hours cruise on a traditional Omani dhow.
- International Buffet lunch with refreshments.
- Swimming and Dolphin watching.
- Snorkeling with Equipments.
- Explore Telegraph Island.
- Drop Off to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Visa Charges (Oman visa fee & UAE exit fee) are not included in our price & should be paid by the guest at the border.
- Cruise is made fully safe by adopting all the safety measures. Well-experienced captain and crew are available in the cruise. Fire extinguishers, compass, life guards and first-aid box are well in place.
- Cruising schedule are liable to change because of uncertain weather conditions.
- Taking an approval from Coast Guard is mandatory before you begin for you actually start with your tour.
- Reservations can be made according to the availability of seats in the coach.
Age for children is only from (3-10 years).
Infant below 03 years are free.
Seats are not Pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first come first serve basis.
Points to remember:
1) Original passports that will be stamped for Visa at UAE-Oman Border.
2) Light summer wear and few sets of warm clothes if visited during winter months are sufficient for comfortable trip.
3) Since tourists would love to enjoy under-water swimming, carrying the swim-wear is also advisable.
Important information for visitors
i) Citizens of EU, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, EU, Japan and around fifty-nine other countries are allowed to apply for Visa on arrival.
ii) UAE residents holding visa and the members of GCC countries can enter into Oman city by road without a visa. Only thing they need to produce is a valid passport. Re-entering UAE after visiting Oman is subject to producing necessary documents. The information about the documents is available with tour operators also.
iii) Visa charges and UAE exit fees are not integrated in the cruise charges.
The tour is a right mix of traditional, modern and scenic points. The cultural tradition is being promoted through this trip and the geographical richness of the place also makes it very interesting. Some care needs to be taken while crossing the borders, but this is not a big hassle due to the completeness of information manuals available. All the basic refreshment facilities are available on board.
Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months. We recommend guests to carry swim wear for this trip.
|Days of Operation||Duration||Pickup Timings||Drop Back Timings|
|Departs on Daily Basis||15 Hours||05:30 am - 06:00 am||08:00 pm - 08:30 pm|
Rates & Bookings
Bookings can be made online through booking page in this website or by contacting our tour consultants on any of the below numbers. Online Booking options are also available by making direct payment through your valid Visa / Master Cards. Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
Our tour representative can come & collect the payment for this tour from your location at no extra charges. Upon confirmation from our side, you can even make the payment to the tour guide at the time of your tour.
If Cancellations are notified to us 24 hours prior to the tour – Full refund will be provided.
If Cancellations are notified to us within 24 hours of the tour – No Refund will be provided.